Privacy and Confidentiality
The Thomas Robinson Consulting Team respects the privacy of individuals receiving services and their families.
Confidentiality Guiding Principles
- Confidentiality is important to establish and maintain trusting and lasting relationships among parents/legal guardians and professionals.
- Confidentiality is the cornerstone to ensure that privileged information is accessible only to those authorized to have access.
- Confidentiality acknowledges respect for an individual’s right to privacy.
- Confidentiality builds respect for human relationships in which personal information is shared.
- Confidentiality assumes that those who pledge to safeguard confidential information will do so.